Friday, June 26, 2009

Free PS3? Is This True?

I Found Out About This Site From My Cousin. He told me how easy it was. And I just straight up looked at him like he was out of his mind. I told him there is no such thing as a FREE LUNCH, not to mentioned a PS3! But then, When I went Over His house for Thanksgiving he showed me his PS3 with the box and everything in it. He told me how that you only need to apply for one free trial offer (no credit card or money required) and that they will let you chose from a couple of prizes. Between you and me, sign up for the FastWeb offer. Thats the only offer that doesnt require money transaction. Its just a site you sign up for for college scholarships. Just put in some fake ID%26#039;s and say your intrested for some whatever major in college.



Free PS3? Is This True?heart rate





You never want to send false information on ANYTHING. For one thing, if it is legit (and it surely isn%26#039;t, or everyone would have a free ps3) you could get in huge trouble for sending false information. You never know what they might try to do to you in the future now that they have your name and address. Its best to just save up and get one the right way.



Free PS3? Is This True? loanhttp://www.YourPS34free.com/in... Click this link and complete one offer and then get refferals then your on your way to a free ps3!!! Report It

|||awesome!! wats the website?|||*cough* BS|||Actually that is what we will call a scam because the ps3 is new and people are not going to give a free ps3 away. Those people are trying to get you to give them your info for a trial. It could be a bad person. So you cousin had to of bought one. So they just want to spam you. If they are a hacker they can figure out how to put a virus in your computer or just spam you like crazy.|||No, impossible, they just want your information so they can spam you like crazy.|||Here%26#039;s a litte News report/ tech show I found about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment