Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Do you like this?

I am a bill collector. I like calling people at diferent times hearing them offer all kinds of excuses. I like it when the credit card companies offer people credit that they know they cant pay.



Do you like this?online loan





Wow! Masterful sarcasm, Asker! The thing about those bill collectors is that many of them are people doing it to pay off their own bills. What a twist. I, personally, have a home phone number that once belonged to a real deadbeat, a fact I didn%26#039;t find out until I had already given it to everyone. Now I get dunned continuously and the debts aren%26#039;t even my own! Really irritating.



Do you like this? loan



I think that%26#039;d be a great job!! Very entertaining, I%26#039;m sure.|||You are messed up. I had a sister in law who was a bill collector, and she HATED her JOB! It gave her headaches and made her not be able to sleep! I am currently behind on my debts, not for any reason of my own fault, but because I found out I was pregnant and my hubby lost his job. We needed to find a bigger place to live so we%26#039;d have enough room for our 2 kids, and I actually had to put GROCERIES on credit!! What would you do if your kids were hungry? How would you handle it? My husband found a job, and it dosent pay as well, I cannot afford to work, because child care would eat up my whole paycheck. How is it that you enjoy harrassing people in my position? You are a very sad dissapointing person!|||No. Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment