Sunday, July 12, 2009

Will they check my credit? or will I have to pay a membership in advance?

I got an offer from Gold%26#039;s Gym for 19.99 a month, which I thought was pretty good. Now, I think they will make me sign a year contract, which is fine with me and probably set credit card payments, which is also fine with me. My question is will they check my credit? and will they requiere me to pay the entire membership in advance? Thank you.



Will they check my credit? or will I have to pay a membership in advance?credit bureau





Gyms are very (in)famous for their memberships. They may check your credit. You can, but they really don%26#039;t want you to pay it in advance. Because then they loose out in the interest they can charge you.



Read over the contract in detail. DO NOT take anything you are %26quot;told%26quot; as fact. If the salesperson says %26quot;Don%26#039;t worry about it%26quot;....WORRY about it. If they tell you something, ask that they show you the exact line in the contract that states what they said. If it is not in writing on the contract you sign treat it as it was never even said.



Will they check my credit? or will I have to pay a membership in advance?

loan



yes proably so that is there style|||I%26#039;ve never had my credit checked by a gym, but if you want to avoid the possibility all together, bring a check for $239.88 with you.



Gyms are dirty businesses. They will likely change the offer when you go there. Just tell them that you were quoted that price over the phone and if they don%26#039;t want to honor it you will find a more honest gym and leave. They will call you the next day and BEG you to come back. Don%26#039;t get ripped off. Ripping off people is how gyms stay in business. All the skinny and muscle filled people at the gym get to go for free, so they can afford to disocunt your membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment