Thursday, July 16, 2009

Balance Transfer Limits?

I have a college debt on my CC for $3500.00 and I was wondering if I balance transfer that amount to another credit card that offers 0% APR on payments and BT%26#039;s, would it be possible, even though I have never used another credit card but my BOA card. I heard that the CC companies have BT limits, is my balance of $3500.00 going to exceed the amount?? Does anyone know what the usual balance transfer limit is for a company??



Balance Transfer Limits?inflation rate





Every card is different - depends on how much of a credit limit they give you - you might not get an initial balance anywhere near $3500 - for purchases use or balance transfer - if you%26#039;re young and have only had one credit card, I highly doubt the other cc comp will give you more than $1000 balance to start, especially if the $3500 on your BOA card is near or at the maximum limit

No comments:

Post a Comment