Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thinking about a rewards card for myself...?

Okay, so I%26#039;ve been comparing some offers, but I thought I%26#039;d see what you guys say about this. I%26#039;m thinking of getting a cash rewards card to use like my debit card (i.e. only spending cash I have and paying it off on time every month). The thing is, I%26#039;m a student with no credit and I don%26#039;t spend all that much money in a year (though that might change now that I have a bit better of a job). So I was looking for a credit card with no annual fee and a good rate for cash back, especially on things like gas, groceries, and telephone/internet bills. Any recommendations?



Thinking about a rewards card for myself...?credit repair





Read the fine print. Make sure it is a fixed rate. Also be sure that which ever company you go with will not raise your interest rate without just cause. some company%26#039;s will raise your interest rate if you are late paying your auto insurance or your electric bill etc. What i do is call them and ask if they practice such unethical behavior.



Thinking about a rewards card for myself...? loan



check out freecreditcardsforyou.com. There are tons of cards with cash rewards and even if you have little credit or no credit you should still be able to get a good card.

No comments:

Post a Comment