Tuesday, July 14, 2009

About Chase Equity Card?

I currently have a Chase visa credit card...



Then now they sent me a Equity card because I pre-qualified for the Chase premier...



The offer says these rates are currently .74% and 7.24% APR.



I%26#039;m wondering if this offer is good or not.....



About Chase Equity Card?commericial loan





Stay away from Chase at all cost. The abuses are rampant in there collection procedures (They break every rule under The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) and known to change the A.P.R on you with there BS you didn%26#039;t read the fine print excuse. Cancel your card and they suddenly have no record of it. You didn%26#039;t receive a statement? Not there problem. Miss one payment and your APR will shoot up over 20%. They are on the top ten list of the ConsumerAffairs list of investigation. In fact, I just reported them. If you type in your search engine Chase Visa and abuses you will find numerous web sites regarding the abuses I speak of and more. Please stay away from them.



About Chase Equity Card? loan



Not really. You could get a home equity line of credit around or even under 5%. I would shop around before accepting this offer.|||deal or no deal =DEAL|||Without knowing your total financial situation, I have to advise against anything that uses home equity to finance consumer debt. The financial industry, unfortunately, is conditioning us to use our mortgages as a credit card. This is almost always good for the financial company and is rarely good for the consumer. Be wary.

No comments:

Post a Comment