Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What can I do about being contacted by arbitrators regarding my credit cards?

In June I enrolled in a debt settlement/consolidation plan with a company. They said they would settle my debts and as long as I was putting the money aside I was supposed to then everything would be fine. They would be contacting my creditors and I should no longer talk to them. Well that is all well and good until I am contacted by an arbitrator and a law office. My accounts were fast tracked to arbitration when they found out the program was in. Each has offered me a settlement but I can%26#039;t afford it without a loan. I have perfect credit except for these two past due credit card balances and that is preventing me from getting a loan. The law office said I could make payments, but they would be nearly $1800 for six months. There is absolutely no way I can afford that. What can I do? I%26#039;m really scared because I thought I was doing a a good thing and ended up in a terrible situation.



What can I do about being contacted by arbitrators regarding my credit cards?mortgage loan





What does the company you say? Aren%26#039;t you paying them to handle this? Were they suppose to consolidate of just settle?



Unfortunately most of these settlement/consolidation companies don%26#039;t do what they promised. You end up in a deeper hole.



What can I do about being contacted by arbitrators regarding my credit cards?

loan



Did you call your debt settlement company? I enrolled in one a few years ago and they have been very helpful. They told me if anyone contacted me to direct them to the debt settlement. The settlement company should handle all the arbitration. You have to be sure you are paying what you need to each month, however. Good luck, sorry I%26#039;m not more help.|||Take a breath. Clear your head and think about it. Just because it%26#039;s an attorney%26#039;s office doesn%26#039;t mean it%26#039;s a huge problem. You know you have issues and you are trying to solve them. They are just trying to get the most for their client who probably realizes that you hired help because you can%26#039;t solve this any other way. They are hoping that you will be intimidated. Take another breath, call the debt resolution company and put it in their hands they are supposed to be negotiating for you, let them do it. Refer the calls to that company. Didn%26#039;t they tell you what to do if you got this kind of call? or was it in the paperwork that they gave you maybe? Let the debt repair people know about the arbitration and the offer and maybe they can get that debt down farther because of all this. Heh you entered into this in good faith. Keep the faith but, first thing tomorrow morning make the call! Don%26#039;t add stress when you can solve this with one call! Trust a tiny bit. If you have an e-mail address for this company, the debt company, send it now so that they have a heads up in writing from you. The neat thing about e-mail-it date and time stamps the %26quot;letters%26quot; that we send. It is a way of proving what we say because of that one thing. Puts everyone on notice that you are handling it as quickly as you can. If you have one for the attorney send them a CC:|||I found interesting information about your answer Here:



debt consolidation loans:



http://all-debt-consolidation-loan.blogs...



credit cards:



http://all-debt-consolidation-loan.blogs...



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment