Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ITunes gift card/audiobook question..?

Is there a place where I can use an iTunes gift card other than iTunes to buy music/audiobooks/TV shows? Because I%26#039;m really dissatisfied with the amount of audiobooks and TV shows Itunes has to offer, but I don%26#039;t want to have to use a credit card or real money-- i just want to use my gift card.



ITunes gift card/audiobook question..?loan company





nope, you can only use iTunes gift cards on iTunes



ITunes gift card/audiobook question..? loan



I ask myself the same question, but I believe it is limited to the music, videos, and audiobooks on there. Try some new music is all I can offer. I haven%26#039;t bought a movie yet because they are so dang expensive and are limited to your computer and iPod. I get my movies from google video. But I watch the old beatles movies anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment