Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anybody have the United Mileage Plus Visa from Chase?

I was looking into getting a credit card that offers miles. I%26#039;ve seen a lot of people with the United Mileage Plus Visa from Chase. I%26#039;m kind of interested myself...but before applying for it I would like your opinion. Is it worth getting? Do you think they%26#039;re fair? or are there better credit cards than this particular one? Thanks for your help.



Anybody have the United Mileage Plus Visa from Chase?credit check





It is a great card from chase. The benefits of this card are:



* 17,500 Bonus Miles



* One-way, 1,000 mile, One-class Upgrade Certificate



* $25 United Discount Travel Certificate after first purchase



* 2 miles for every dollar spent on United purchases - up to an annual cap of 150,000 miles



* 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases



* Visa Platinum Business Card Benefits



You can apply online for this at: http://www.credit-card-gallery.com/Chase...



Anybody have the United Mileage Plus Visa from Chase?

loan



I have a Chase Master Card that gives you miles on any airline - not just United. I did some research before getting it and it was the best Master Card I could find that gave you points for all airlines. Now, if you happen to be a teacher, you can get a National City Visa through the NEA that is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment