Thursday, July 16, 2009

Online trial offers: Why do my validations always fail?

I%26#039;ve been working with online ad offers through a system described in the projectpayday.com website. Problem is: every time I complete an offer the validation fails, and I don%26#039;t know why. I did get one to go through correctly, but that makes me one for about twenty. Nothing was seemingly different that time



The process involves signing up for a trial offer through a host site. I give them my name, address, phone, and email. Then, I give them a credit card number (which I create from the paypal plugin so it is secure), and I get sent to a validation page. Validation is supposed to take a few minutes, and then the offer is complete. I get an immediate notice that an error has occurred and the validation has failed.



What I%26#039;ve tried: Double and triple checking my information, just to make sure it wasn%26#039;t a dumb mistake - unsuccessful. Uninstalling and reinstalling paypal plugin - unsuccessful. Using my own credit card - unsuccessful



What could be the problem, and how do I fix it?



Online trial offers: Why do my validations always fail?credit card debt





contact the people who run the site, sounds like a server issue

No comments:

Post a Comment