Thursday, July 16, 2009

How do you pay credit cards with rebate cards?

Several weeks ago, I purchased a phone with a rebate offer. I recently received my rebate but it came in the form of a quasi-credit card. It has a Visa logo on it with a 16-digit number. My question is, how can I put this money into my checking account? I really don%26#039;t want to use the money in this plastic for consumption purposes. Can anyone help?



How do you pay credit cards with rebate cards?unemployment rate





You should be able to go to your bank and request a transfer of funds from the card to your checking account. It%26#039;s like a cash advance on a credit card.



How do you pay credit cards with rebate cards? loan



Why don%26#039;t you use your Debit Card at Wal-Mart every time you are buying something and you pay yourself back the money with cash until you have the full amount?

No comments:

Post a Comment