Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I filed Bankrupsy, Its been about 2 yrs now. Now I want to get my credit score up.?

What credit card company should I apply for? I never had one before. I filed Bankrupsy on my house b/c when we bought it, it turned out to be crap (long story short) and we couldnt sell it ;o) I just want to find a credit card company that will approve me, I have tried a few and they have denied me. My mom filed and she got all kinds of offers!!



I filed Bankrupsy, Its been about 2 yrs now. Now I want to get my credit score up.?





Try Orchard Bank, First Premier, H.S.B.C. and Capital One.



The fees and interest will be high but if you use them correctly and never exceed 30% of your credit limit in any given month and pay them off in full before the due date you can raise your score quickly and never pay interest.



I filed Bankrupsy, Its been about 2 yrs now. Now I want to get my credit score up.?

loan



Get a secured card. That is the best way to start. Then again, you can also check the website below that seems to be on track. The gentleman who talks about paying recurring monthly bills like rent, utilities, cable, Internet, insurance, and cell phone you can create an account at PRBC.com means well, however, unless you fall behind on those items, they aren%26#039;t recorded on your credit record. And most credit issuers don%26#039;t look at this site to determine your credit worthiness.|||Capital One is a great company to start with.



I heard that Citi has some great credit building programs.



If you want full details on how to start and build your credit please check out this page:



http://www.jonjong.com/1.html



I have a section on how to start building credit. I also share secrets on how to have a 770+ score.



Feel free to email me with any questions and I will do my best to help!|||Jeremy is right about PRBC, but it won%26#039;t be enough to get the credit from banks for quite some time.



You can borrow funds just to hold them on deosit in your name, and establish credit that way. It reports to the bureaus, including PRBC, and doesn%26#039;t require a credit check if you do it at creditloader dot com.|||You can actually build a solid credit history without the use of debt. If you are currently paying recurring monthly bills like rent, utilities, cable, Internet, insurance, and cell phone you can create an account at PRBC.com. PRBC is an alternate credit bureau that allows you to build a profile of all your bills. When you are ready you can order a verification ($15-$20 per account) where your payment history is verified. Your good payment history can then be used to build a PRBC credit report, which you can request lenders look at as a sign you pay your bills on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment