Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where is a good place to order my credit score from?

I know that you can get one free report a year, but I%26#039;m looking for some place that will let me monitor my score for at least a month, a place that would let me see the reports from all three agencies, and maybe even some place that would offer me advice on how to manage my credit (ie. should I close credit card x?)



Where would you suggest going for a reliable and comprehensive credit report service at a reasonable price?



Where is a good place to order my credit score from?loan officer





http://www.myfico.com



The reason why i like this company is they are the only company to generate a REAL fico score which most lenders look at. Other sites use their own score such as beacon, empirca, or smart score. These are scores lenders will not use. Myfico has not let me down yet. As well, myfico lets you know within 24 hours if any changes have been made to your credit report. Log on anytime you want as long you have internet.



Where is a good place to order my credit score from?

loan



Go to www.clarkhoward.com. He has a radio show that originates in Atlanta, and he calls himself %26quot;The Consumer Warrior.%26quot; When I want truthful, financial information, I visit his website and he leads me to the right source.



A few months ago I wanted to find out where to get my credit reports, and it was all laid out on his website. You can get a free credit reports annually (I think it%26#039;s www.freeannualreport.com, but check Clark%26#039;s website for accuracy). He will also direct you to the site where you can get your FICO score, which is all three credit bureau scores merged into one, and the FICO site offers monthly monitoring.



Finally, he talks about closing credit cards, and all that stuff.



Good luck!|||www.freecreditreport.com|||Hey there,



All the other answers you recieved were great, but unfortunately lately there has been a lot of identity theft on sites like those listed.



The best bet for you would be to sign up for and Identity Theft Program, which sends you a detailed report of your credit quarterly. Many banks offer them free to their customers, its just a service you have to request.



I work at Wells Fargo, and the one we have not only does that, but it has daily credit monitoring, so if someone checks your credit, you are contacted immediately. ( the form of contact is your choice, phone, email, or letter via snail mail)



Hope this helps!|||You can get your free reports (from all 3 agencies) at www.annualcreditreport.com. You can also (for about $5) order your score. You can BUY your report %26amp; your score more often if you like, but let me save you the trouble: YES, you SHOULD close ALL your credit cards %26amp; quit using them. You do not need credit to have a life. I am living proof. Our debt is going down FAST, our income is going up almost as fast, yet our credit score is going to hell in a handcart! Just goes to show that your stupid %26quot;fico%26quot; score has NOTHING to do with whether you are winning financially. We follow Dave Ramsey%26#039;s %26quot;Total Money Makeover%26quot; book. It is full of real, easy to follow wisdom from a guy who has been bankrupt, but is now a multimillionaire. I highly recommend it.|||Go to www.annualcreditreport.com.Make sure it%26#039;s type exactly or it will take you to a site that is not free. You can get all 3 reports for free once a year it%26#039;s free except for your FICO Score. I think that it%26#039;s like $7.95 per FICO Score from the three Credit Agencies.



Good luck!



Stan T

No comments:

Post a Comment