Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where should i earn $50 online for a nintendo Wii game?

My mom is giving me a choice of one game for the wii, yeah how gay is that, even though i already have 2.



Battalion wars 2 v. Super Smash Brothers Brawl



Either i pre-order brawl and wait till feb. or i order bw2 and get it now.



Pros about Battalion: I get it now, and i can play it now.



Cons about Battalion: It may get in the way of me studying for my first finals ever (9th grade ftw)



Pros for SSBB: More people play, going to be a hit, comes out about a week after finals.



Cons: I have to wait.



Well i think i pretty much have my decision: SSBB



Well i want BW2 but how can i earn it online? Is there anywhere i can make $50 without having to do tedious surveys and credit card required offers?



If you have sites (even ones with surveys) please post. TY!



Where should i earn $50 online for a nintendo Wii game?





I heard Gaming Lagoon and Rewards1.com work, but I%26#039;m not totally sure about them. Good Luck getting your $50.



Where should i earn $50 online for a nintendo Wii game? loan



dude ssbb all the way, just wait a little bit|||Well, I%26#039;d try to get a small job, like, McDONALDS or somethin%26#039;|||Yea,you can earn $50 by doing jobs or work by cleaning house and so ur parent can give u money@|||Dude you can buy those games anywhere and then you will have it now. just go to best buy or target or walmart or something. They have them you don%26#039;t need to order if off the internet and those places if you have to you will get it in 24 hours. Just go with driving to a store or waiting 24 hours. Oh and for a job work in the lawn like mow it clean the house dog sit, dog walk, baby sit. and then there is ebay|||put somthing on EBAY you can always earn 50 bucks in notime there

No comments:

Post a Comment