Sunday, July 12, 2009

Making my credit rating go up up and away?

So I just started building my credit by opening a student credit card. They gave me a max of 800 then 2 months later I get something in the mail stating they raised my limit to 1,500 Nice :-) So today I receive a letter from some local bank offering me to take out a 3500 dollar loan. Since I dont really need the 3500 for anything, do you think I should take it out and repay it over time to raise my credit score a lil bit and just to proove that I paid back my loan? Thanks



Lou



Making my credit rating go up up and away?honda finance





Use it for purchases like groceries, gas and items you usually pay cash for but BE CAREFUL!!!!



Make sure that you are able to pay it down every month.



If you keep using your credit wisely, you will get insane amounts of credit, $15,000 to $25,000 credit lines or higher.



I have a Amex Black, with a $200,000 limit.



I dont need all that spending power on credit cards, but I can tell you that when it comes time to purcahse a home or investment property, it feels really good to be able to just apply, 0% down, low rate and never turned down.



My credit is my best friend, I never hurt my friends.



Dont hurt yourself by overspending. Use your credit wisely and it will get better and better and more offer will come.



Here is a wonderful article that can help you understand more about building credit. Also browse the entire site; its fascinating!



http://www.expert-credit-advice.com/buil...



Making my credit rating go up up and away?

loan



Use it to buy crack and sell it so you can have even more money|||$3500 is a lot for a loan you dont need. Dont borrow more than $500 or $1000 or you%26#039;ll just spend it!|||It all depends on when you need to have a good credit score. Are you planning on buying a car or house in the next two years? If not, then don%26#039;t put yourself through the nonsense of having a loan for nothing.



First of all, who among us can have an extra 3.5k in their bank account and not get a little trigger happy. If your credit limit is at 1.5k you can%26#039;t cover yourself in case of an emergency. Emergencies do happen and you have to be careful.



If I were not planning on getting a loan for something I wanted two years from now I would not go with the needless loan. A lot of risk is invloved.



Keep your balance high on your credit card, but not too close to your limit. Paying off a bill of 800 bucks or so, each billing cycle will look emaculate on your credit score. You%26#039;ll be able to get the dream car or your first house in around 3-4 years. Also, do not get another credit card. 1 is good, 2 is bad. Leave your credit alone and worry about what you%26#039;re doing on the weekend.



You%26#039;ll be good.|||The easiest way (and safest way) to raise your credit score quickly is to take out a loan against your own money (most banks have a minimum of $2,500) and pay it off in no less than 12 months.



If you pull out an unsecured loan for $3,500, then you can take that money, and pull out another loan for $3,500 against that money. Now you have 2 loans and $3,500 in your pocket (don%26#039;t spend it!). Use that money to pay it back, and watch your credit score take off!



(over the course of a year, you will pay interest, but it won%26#039;t be too much)|||no ...|||It is good to have sucess in the file but don%26#039;t use it if you don%26#039;t need it. Save it for referral. The amount of credit available is a foctor compared to the amount owed. I accumulated a large amount of available while it was available and will use it if I need to. Get cards not balances but potential debt some how counts. I have a high score anyway.|||I hope this would help you:



Step-by-Step Credit Repair Guide



http://www.debt-loan-refinance-mortgage-...

No comments:

Post a Comment