Thursday, July 16, 2009

What Credit Company Should I Apply For?

I am 19 years old, and I have a completley clean credit record, nothing bad, but also nothing good. I need to build up a good credit record and I am going to start by applying for my first credit card, but I want to know which company would be the best for me. I am thinking about Capital One. I%26#039;ve been recieving offers from them about their platinum program.



Feel free to include personal experiences and various reasons why one company is better than another. Please don%26#039;t just answer with the company name.



What Credit Company Should I Apply For?child tax credit





I work for Capital One and it is a good card, however, the experience that you have with ANY card will depend on how you use it and whether you manage your credit well.



ALL cards have fees for late payments, overlimits, etc. If you make payments on time and don%26#039;t exceed you credit limit, you will not be surprised and everything will be great.



Capital One does have some of the lowest rates and their rewards programs are more flexible than most. I would recommend them, but please manage your card usage and credit.



What Credit Company Should I Apply For?

loan



low interest and no service charge life long free service.|||before you apply for any credit card please read the book Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. I think you will see building %26quot;good%26quot; credit may not be all that wise of an idea. Or check out his website. Dave Ramsey dot com.|||Capital-One is one of my largest lenders and they have some great credit cards. They also report to all of the credit bureaus.



I have heard that they do not report your credit limit sometimes. Also if you go with them, be very careful, they can be one of the most aggressive banks in the world if you don%26#039;t pay as agreed.|||when i applied for my credit card at 18 i choose to go with my banks credit program. i recieved a great credit score because all i would charge on it was like 1 purchace of fast food. when i really needed a loan by bank didnt even hesitate to give me one because of my credit score and because i had their card.|||I have a Capital One credit card.|||Go get Capital One Credit Card low intrest rate best one to have good luck|||You can find a complete list of credit cards to help build your credit history here:



http://www.asapcreditcard.com/unsecured-...



Although these offers tend to have higher interest rates (and additional fees) when compared to %26#039;standard%26#039; credit cards, they%26#039;ll give you the opportunity to prove your credit worthiness and build your credit score.



* I would highly recommend the Orchard Bank Platinum card. Not only is it one of the most competitive %26#039;unsecured%26#039; offers available (for people with poor / no credit), but Orchard will also offer you their %26#039;secured%26#039; credit card if you don%26#039;t qualify for the %26#039;unsecured offer (meaning you only apply once-- but have the opportunity to get approved for several offers).



Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment