Sunday, August 9, 2009

Anybody heard of my credit quote ?

have bad credit told me it was free credit score.. then it offers me a line of credit and a credit card ... that reports to 3 to companys ... i stoped because it askied for my banking information



Anybody heard of my credit quote ?credot siosse





Personally i never heard of that site. I use Experian.com i believe you pay a fee at first to check your credit score, your history with all the three credit bureaus then if you want to sign up experian to send you a statement every month letting you know of any changes on your credit score. You could also dispute items in your credit in this website. They also send you an email the second someone runs your credit. It%26#039;s a good site and it%26#039;s safe. Check it out and Good Luck.



Anybody heard of my credit quote ? loan



I just got an e-mail from them saying this was my second notice of a change in my credit score. When I clicked the link, it went to a page with old information and wouldn%26#039;t go any further. (I don%26#039;t remember having signed up with them.)



As to credit reports, you can get 1 free per yer from each of the main credit bureaus. It won%26#039;t give you a score, just list your credit history.|||dont use them...

No comments:

Post a Comment