Sunday, August 9, 2009

Which annoys you more?

a). e-mail spam



b). paper-based junk mail, (for example capital one credit card offer) etc..



c). telemarketer calling your home.



d). little kid selling magazine by knocking on your door



e). other________________________________



Which annoys you more?credit score





I choose :



e) people who smoke where you%26#039;re standing



f) people who carry on obnoxious cell phone conversations in line/restaurant



g) manipulative people



h) people who thumb down my answer for no reason!



Which annoys you more?

loan



paper junk mail|||e. my annoying MOM|||C) -- but I love messing with them|||e- all of the above.



does that count?|||d. because I have a hard time telling them no.|||c|||e-mail spam|||Definately a|||C.|||D because I can%26#039;t delete him or hang up...|||Definitly B%26amp;C and the other is the neighbor letting their dog crap in my yard.|||email spam is pretty damn annoying|||other: people who don%26#039;t like mana|||slow walkers|||C) by far! They never stop CALLING!! goodness|||E. All of the above, then some!!! :D|||email spam.. it just floods and floods the inbox.



UGH!|||C, especially if they are trying to give me a cell phone. D is easier to deal with--i just tell them that I will call them after I think about it.|||B|||a.), b.), and e.), and the blank is filled in by %26quot;emo/pop-punk music%26quot;|||A. email spam|||all of the above|||E)little kids throwing stones,footballs,sticks at my truck......drives me insane.|||C- that%26#039;s an invasion of my space. I can ignore, delete and throw the others out. The phone thing annoys the hell out of me. As for the kids, I always help them when I can.|||A} 4sho i hate all thoose but yea A cuz when im expecting a important e-mail i get



FREE I-POD ONLY THIS WEEK AND THEN I GET THE SAME E-MAIL NEXT WEEK LOL I HATE THAT|||What about...



(f) All of the above!!!



Aaaaaaarghhh!!!!!!|||all of the above moving telemarketers/beggers for donations to the top of the list.|||a)e-mail spam, i actually enjoy teasing telemarketers they crack me up. Its like prank calling someone except they call you so you can do it free of charge|||A, B and C equally. How can you be annoyed with a kid selling magazines or newspapers? They%26#039;re usually too cute and sweet to be irritated with them! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment