Friday, August 7, 2009

Why I got an unsecured card from my bank?

I am so excited b/c I received a call today from my bank where I had applied for a credit card. The only reason I applied for it was b/c I thought I knew I would get turned down to get a good offer on a secured card, $99 down and 500 limit. He told me that I was actually approved for a unsecured card for 500.00. I was just wandering how that could be, b/c my credit is not great at all. Just curious.



Why I got an unsecured card from my bank?online loan





Your bank trust you based on your banking history .. just do not abuse it!



Good Luck!



Why I got an unsecured card from my bank?

loan



Well, have you actually looked at your credit report? Have you looked at your credit scores? You have to look at these before determining you have bad credit. Sometimes, we judge ourselves too harshly or don%26#039;t think about all the good credit history we have. Enjoy it but be good. Try not to use it if you can. I once got the same and noticed that they had the wrong SSN for me, it was off by 1 digit. But this was enough for me to have perfect payment history. I would get my credit history from Experian, Transunion, and Equifax.|||This is a great opportunity to improve your credit score. Use your card wisely!



Congrats on your first card! (Did I mention to use it wisely?!?!)|||Because they are going to charge you out the nose in interest. They also hope you pay late every month and then default, so they can rack up more charges on you. Cut it up when it comes and set aside $500 in a savings account with a debit card. You%26#039;ll be in exactly the same position, without interest, late fees, etc.



There is absolutely nothing that a credit card can do that a debit card cannot, except put you into debt. If you never borrow money, you don%26#039;t need a credit score at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment