Friday, August 7, 2009

Free credit report from Experian. I can not contact them v?

I have been offered a free credit report but am asked my credit card details before I can access my report for 30 days free trail. I can%26#039;t do this as I have been refused credit cards and am confused as to why. I have always and still pay all my bills yet Iam still refused a credit cards or loans?



Free credit report from Experian. I can not contact them v?mortgage lenders





I am exactly the same! i dont have any credit cards, store cards or anything! and i cant even get a 39.99% apr credit card. You can try Vanquis.co.uk who do high interest credit cards ( i didnt get one) then if you use it for say your pet food, then pay it off in FULL each month then that will get your credit up good. But when i got the letter from Vanquis to say i hadnt got one, the told me to go to www.checkmyfile.com and check my credit report. I filled all the forms in online and paid the fee ( 锟?.95 but i need to know why i am not getting credit) only to find out that i can not be identified. I did email them and they were very helpful, they did say that the credit reference agenies couldnt verify me at my previous addresses. I therefore have to send in original letters and bank statements with address of my previous places so they can verify i lived there. I am in process of doing that now but they did say that if i cant be verified after that then they will refund me my money - so its worth a try.



Then at least if you get your report done then you can see why. it may not be your fault. me and my brother have same initals, so it could be something from him when we both lived at my mums.. you never know until you get the report.



Free credit report from Experian. I can not contact them v?

loan



This is the site where you get a free report once per year. Also if you are denied credit you are entitled to a free report. There is an address you can send request to if you have been denied.



https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/i...|||go to Annualcreditreport.com



Freecreditreport.com is not free...go figure|||You can use a debit card or someone elses in you household. You have to put in card details so they%26#039;ll charge you once a month if you dont cancel within the 30 days. If you cancel within that 30 days you dont have to pay anything and nothing will be charged to that card!

No comments:

Post a Comment