Sunday, August 9, 2009

Telemarketers: There have to be better things for an unskilled labor force to do than telemarketing!

5 things you would rather see people paid to do than annoy you at 9:00 at night on a holiday with a credit card offer for someone whose phone number you have because they moved to another city? Really! Can%26#039;t we pay them to plant trees or smile at people in front of small businesses or something? Any ideas out there?



Telemarketers: There have to be better things for an unskilled labor force to do than telemarketing! What are?credit counseling





Well, maybe they could work the lay-a-way dept at Wal Mart for one.



They could sell sea shells by the sea shore for another.



Or learn to buy and sell on Ebay



Or Donald Trump says he wants them to be rich so that%26#039;s an idea!



then again...



McDonalds is always hiring. LOL! Believe me things are different BEHIND the counter!



I worked there for 4 years, I aslo did the telemarketing for a while but I think I actaully prefer McDonalds! (Did I say that?) I must be coming down with something.. I feel so strange! I have indestion! Heart palpitations! Help!! Help!! I%26#039;m going.. I%26#039;m going... I gon.........



Telemarketers: There have to be better things for an unskilled labor force to do than telemarketing! What are?

loan



Start your own business mowing lawns or cleaning. The latter, especially can be started with very few costs.|||They are just doing there job. Did you ever stop to think that it may be the only job in their area? There are 2 major call centers where I live, and they do pay the best around. So, maybe it is the only job worth doing in their area. Granted, I do not work at either of these places.|||I love getting Telemarketer calls so I%26#039;m not going to help you steer them away.|||i know it is really annoying but i think they are simply doing there job. that is one way for them to earn money and to do a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment