Sunday, August 9, 2009

I need a bank who will refianance me or offer a credit line. I will have my house for 1 year In may?

I need a bank who will refianance me or offer a credit line. I will have my house for 1 year In may and I currently owe $ 542,865.76 and country wide is saying It%26#039;s estimated for $ 581 and another bank Is saying $561 any suggestions on what I can do b/c I%26#039;m super In debt with credit cards.



I need a bank who will refianance me or offer a credit line. I will have my house for 1 year In may?commericial loan





Unfortunately you might not be able to do as you want at this time.



You might have more mortgage than you have home as indicated by what your Countrywide and another bank has told you.



Not only that you probably have an added weight of a pre-payment penalty, which in your case is probably two years in duration.



There is not lot that this or any other forum can tell you.



About the credit cards you must take care of them someway, credit counseling might be a way. Check out all avenues available to you. When you go to those counseling bureaus or companies the mortgage industry almost count it as declaring bankruptcy for the purpose of getting a loan or refinancing.



Call your card companies and work out something with them. You might have to turn in a few credit cards and keep a few that have the lowest rate. Those that you turn make arrangement to pay a lower monthly payment.



Those that your decide to keep continue paying them.



I hope this has been of some use to you, good luck.



%26quot;FIGHT ON%26quot;



I need a bank who will refianance me or offer a credit line. I will have my house for 1 year In may?

loan



Please be careful. Loans can be very complicated and disclosures not what they should be. Watch for extra fees that are rolled into your loan, penalities for paying off your loan(or refinancing), a fixed rate for only a fixed time(after which your payment will skyrocket), no variable rates!



Pay off your credit cards and quit using them, please. Up the road, you may have consider selling your house if you can%26#039;t afford living without credit card spending. One year and already refinancing is not a good sign-it%26#039;s a signal for you to pay attention to your finances.



Applying online and getting several offers is not a bad idea. If you get several offers from different lenders, you can compare (I think I used Lending Tree years ago?) Don%26#039;t ever give your SS# out until you%26#039;ve decided they are the lender you%26#039;ll use. Get an estimated settle statement from each to compare. Some of them have very high upfront fees rolled into your loan(Ditech used to have very high fees)And good luck with life.|||Try LendingTree.com|||watch out for a pre-payment penalty... that may be where the difference in payoffs is coming from.



also, if you need to borrow the full equity, you may run into trouble. the subprime market is rough right now and it is having an effect on ALL lenders, even the countrywide (conforming) lenders.



http://www.helium.com/tm/226327

No comments:

Post a Comment