Sunday, August 9, 2009

Where can I get a Cash Card with MY name on it?

I want to get a cash card, so I went to walmart, but the ones they have are ugly, cost alot, and dont have your name on it like a real credit card, are there any other banks that offer these cash cards with my name on it?



Where can I get a Cash Card with MY name on it?no fax loan





How old are you? Not enough info........



Where can I get a Cash Card with MY name on it? loan



I GOT ONE AT WALMART BUT YOU CAN GET THEM EVERYWHERE



RITE-AID



KMART AND MANY OTHERS



HERE IS A LINK WHERE YOU CAN SEARCH BY ZIPCODE YOU PURCHASE THEM AT THE RETAILER AND THEN IT IS EMAILED TO YOU WITH YOUR NAME ON IT|||There are actually quite a few places you can go to get these cash cards... altho, if you go to a store to buy one, it will not have your name on it. If you do want one with your name, i would just sugest signing up for on online... it is cheaper to do that too because you dont have to pay the $10 for the card, they just mail it to you, I found a pretty good website with a bunch to choose from - http://www.cashcardreviews.com , you can pick which one you want altho I recomend the account now visa, I have one of those and have no complaints. Hope I helped!|||NO ONE issues prepaid cards with names on them. If you open a checking account, you can get a DEBIT card. It looks and can be used just like a credit card, but it draws from your checking account as soon as you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment