Friday, August 7, 2009

Fuel Card - Pro / Cons?

Hi all



Need some advice. I have been offered a fuel card from work. I can a car allowence each month but I only get 12p per mile back for my fuel, so I have asked for a fuel card which is in process. Now the good thing of having the fuel card is that I put all my fuel on this company credit card, but I have been told that I may expect a tax bill at the end or something for my personal miliage, I am a little confused about all this so I need some advice. Can someone please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of having the card and the tax issues related to it. Thanks alot.



F



Fuel Card - Pro / Cons?care credit





I dont know. If they are paying the fuel then the tax is paid at the time of purchase.



Fuel Card - Pro / Cons? loan



tell em you want 40p a mile and no fuel card that way you shouldn%26#039;t pay tax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment