Friday, August 7, 2009

I would like to extend credit to my customers so they can secure my services. How can I do this?

I would like to know how I could offer a bank financing options for them to secure my services. For example when you go to a car dealership and they shop for financing for you. Another example is a credit card like the ones some stores offer their customers. Where can I start with this? I believe it will allow me to grow my business. I do not want to finance my services in house. I would like funds to be guaranteed to me by a bank.



I would like to extend credit to my customers so they can secure my services. How can I do this?student loan





Talk to a local bank that serves business customers. They will set you up and be available for help. You can use the credit card issuers directly, or national agencies that provide businesses with credit services, but you will be much better off with a local bank.



I would like to extend credit to my customers so they can secure my services. How can I do this? loan



you contact banks and finance companies and ask about financing your contracts. shop around though because they all do different things. for instance, I work for a finance company and we take out a reserve on each contract purchased to protect ourselves against charge backs. some companies do not take reserves but they take a discount or other charges. when shopping around it may help to take a lawyer with you if you have one because all the legalities might confuse you.

No comments:

Post a Comment