Sunday, August 9, 2009

Do store credit cards(Macy's, JCPenny's) add to my credit history in USA ? These cards don

Store credit cards like the one%26#039;s offered by Macy%26#039;s and JCPenny%26#039;s do not work outside the store. But they act as proper cards inside. They do take SSN numbers n stuff to actually offer you one. If they do add to credit history, should I be expected to keep using it frequently?



Do store credit cards(Macy%26#039;s, JCPenny%26#039;s) add to my credit history in USA ? These cards dont work outside.inflation rate





Usage and payment of these cards will be reflected in your credit report just like any other type of credit card. I would not



use the card more than you would normally and I would try to keep the balance paid off.



Do store credit cards(Macy%26#039;s, JCPenny%26#039;s) add to my credit history in USA ? These cards dont work outside.

loan



http://creditcard.creditinspector.info has excellent info related to dealing with credit cards. Check it out!|||I recommend getting a credit card at a major issuer over store cards. If you are having trouble getting approved for a credit card you might try for an Orchard bank card. It is for people with bad/no credit and are easy to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment