Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bad inquiries bad credit???

When I turned 18 bank of america offer me a student credit card with a credit limit of $700. I was happy and all I wanted is to get more credit cards. I started applying online to all these other companies such as citi bank, chase, macy%26#039;s and hsbc. They all denied me, i guess it was because i was new to credit. Oh, and when I applied I guess I applied with good rates and all this good stuff and I guess this messed me up! Now how can I get rid of all these inquiries showing on my credit report?? There are about 6 or 7.



Bad inquiries bad credit???rate my teacher





How old are these?



They will remain on your report for 2 years from the date of inquiry. However, after the first year they are not counted in your credit score at all, and the biggest effect is only in the first 6 months.



So if they are valid the only thing that will remove them is time.



Bad inquiries bad credit???

loan



you have to wait 2 years|||Every time you apply for that stuff no matter what it is, you will not only get denied, but drop your score as well.



You need to salvage your first credit card. Show ON-TIME Payments.



You need to have a reasonable debt to income ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment