Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Are there any cheap hotels/motels in toronto that don't require credit cards? Thanks?

I have a credit card but am past my limit can anyone offer me some advice or somewhere that wont charge my credit card or lets me pay in cash



Are there any cheap hotels/motels in toronto that don%26#039;t require credit cards? Thanks?debt consolidation loan





If you put down enough of a cash deposit to cover your stay , many downtown hotels will not require a credit card. Call ahead, each has it%26#039;s own policy.



Are there any cheap hotels/motels in toronto that don%26#039;t require credit cards? Thanks? loan



Are you looking to rent by the hours?|||Yeah, but they%26#039;re all roach infested and charge by the hour!|||Glengrove Hotel on Yonge is relatively cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment