Sunday, August 9, 2009

Using strong Canadian credit history for US cards or balance transfer?

I am looking for US banks that can check Canadian credit history, or Canadian banks that can mail credit offers to the US. I have A+ Canadian credit history but I now live in the US, and I%26#039;m a US citizen.



I have heard that Bank of America will check Canadian credit history for US cards and have an application in. Does anyone know of any others? I am looking for low interest (10% or lower hopefully) or low interest balance transfers.



Using strong Canadian credit history for US cards or balance transfer?heart rate monitor





I%26#039;m wondering if you have an American Express card. If you do, and your account is in good-standing, tell them your situation. Say that you recently moved and that you want to open a new AMEX account in the US. See what they have to say... I only say this because they are not a bank-specific credit card company; AMEX is global.

No comments:

Post a Comment