Sunday, August 9, 2009

What's your money style? Which are you? the hoarder, spender, binger, worrier, money monk or mo

THE HOARDER- YOU LIVE FOR A GREAT BARGAIN.



THE SPENDER- YOU%26#039;VE NEVER MET A CREDIT CARD OFFER YOU DIDNT LIKE.



THE BINGER- YOU HAVE NO TROUBLE SAYING NO TO $4 LATTES, BUT YOU CANT RESIST BLOWING YOUR RAINY DAY FUND ON A NEW FLATSCREEN TV.



THE WORRIER- YOU LIE AWAKE AT NIGHT FRETTING THAT YOU WONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER THIS MONTHS BILLS.



THE MONEY MONK- YOU%26#039;D NEVER ASK FOR A RAISE, NEEDING MONEY MAKES YOU FEEL GREEDY. YOU TRY TO AVOID DEALING WITH YOUR FINANCES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.



THE MONEY MASTER- YOU ONLY USE CREDIT CARDS FOR THEIR CONVENIENCE, AND PAY OFF THE FULL BALANCE EACH MONTH. YOU SET ASIDE A PERCENTAGE OF EACH PAYCHECK FOR SAVINGS.



What%26#039;s your money style? Which are you? the hoarder, spender, binger, worrier, money monk or money master?loan forgiveness





I%26#039;M A HOARDER AND A PART MONEY MASTER. I NEVER USE CREDIT CARDS. I FIRMLY BELIEVE IF YOU HAVE TO CHARGE IT YOU CANT AFFORD IT. YES I DO SAVE MONEY EACH WEEK.



What%26#039;s your money style? Which are you? the hoarder, spender, binger, worrier, money monk or money master? loan



Money monk/spender/binger. I%26#039;m not greedy and don%26#039;t need much, but I don%26#039;t see the value in saving, so I spend it as I get it, helping others (like my kids) with whatever I have to spare.|||i know that i will need money for some things that might crop up. so i%26#039;m the worrier|||money master!|||A spender|||I am a combination of the spender and the worrier but I%26#039;m trying to reform my ways and become the money ma$ter!|||Definately the Worrier because money is tight right now and i%26#039;m barely making enough money to pay all my bills %26amp; rent, but i%26#039;m doing it! =)|||i don%26#039;t see %26quot;money saver-you use your cash wisley%26quot; anywhere!|||I guess I fit a few of those.



Curently I%26#039;m a worrier..



In the past I%26#039;ve been the hoarder and sometimes the spender. Anyway I look at money it%26#039;s just evil! It never makes me happy.|||I%26#039;m a combination of a hoarder and a worrier. I hoard my money looking for a bargain to give my three kids all I can and worry that money will be thin or gone when it comes to another bargain find.

No comments:

Post a Comment