Friday, August 7, 2009

How can I get my absolutely free annual credit report online- with no funny buisness included? and n

What I meen by no funny buisness is I do%26#039;nt sign up for any services that offer my free credit report-



-%26quot;all they want is my credit card number%26quot; When I say



FREE,I mean.........FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!



How can I get my absolutely free annual credit report online- with no funny buisness included? and no charge?heart rate monitor





AnnualCreditReport.com was set up by the big three credit reporting agencies in the United States(Equifax, Experian and TransUnion), to furnish free annual credit reports, as required by federal law. Under the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACT Act) consumers can request and obtain a free credit report once every 12 months from each of the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies. AnnualCreditReport.com provides consumers with the secure means to do so.



I suggest your credit report from only on of the reporting agencies, then 4 months later, check a different agency, then 4 months later, check the last one. So you%26#039;ll be able to get a continues 4 month look at what might be appearing on your credit report.



And remember, its absolutely free with no subscriptions or cost. You can pay extra for scores, but you don%26#039;t have to.



Source(s):



http://www.annualcreditreport.com



How can I get my absolutely free annual credit report online- with no funny buisness included? and no charge?

loanyour welcome Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment