Friday, August 7, 2009

Student Loans for Bad Credit?

Unfortunately, due to me being careless, I messed up my credit. I need help paying for school because my fin aid will not cover the full amount. I have credit cards, but my school does not accept credit cards as a form of payment for tuition. I also do not have a co-signer because I am on my own. I am considering calling my bank on campus to see if they can give me a loan for $1000, to cover the rest of tuition. Does anyone know if this is something banks usually do? Also, does anyone know of any other banks or companies( ex. Citi, Wachovia) who offer bad credit personal loans? PLEASE HELP!!!



Student Loans for Bad Credit?unemployment rate





Education is a great thing but it is never worth going into debt. Even if you graduate, the stress of trying to find a job (quickly) while under the dark cloud of debt is tremendous. You should get a job and go to school part-time. If you are only $1000 short, you should have enough on hand to pay for a part-time load. Some employers will even pay your tuition (big companies, government). You have a lot of options besides student loan debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment