Friday, August 7, 2009

Do you want a free ps3 without completing any offers?

I am13 years old and have been trying to find easy ways to get myself a free ps3 unfortunately every time I came across a sight you have to vomplete offers that you need a credit card to complete. I continued to search for a good site and I came across this site where all you have to do is earn points by viewing videos and you can buy tons of prizes with these points including a ps3. I I highly recommend this site if you want a free ps3. If you are interested please click this link



http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php...



If you do click this link and join the site post an answer letting me know. thankyou.



Do you want a free ps3 without completing any offers?credit check





You can indeed get a free playstation 3 from there. If all you did was watch trailers though, you would have to watch 62,500. The only possible way to do it is to refer people to the site where you get 500 points per referral. In this case you would need to refer 125 people to get enough points.



Do you want a free ps3 without completing any offers? loancan i have one for free and mail it to me? Report It

|||No|||gametrailers is just for that, trailers, i may be wrong here, but i%26#039;ve nver heard of them giving out PS3%26#039;s or rather, any system at no cost just for viewing videos....if i%26#039;m wrong, just tell me|||my scam senses are tingaling. nothings free in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment