Friday, August 7, 2009

Do I actually need to own a business to get a Chase Business Card with Premier Cash Rebate?

I already have a Chase credit card, but they keep sending me this offer for a Chase Business Card, and it has a better APR. I don%26#039;t operate a business. Can I still sign up for this %26quot;business%26quot; card and transfer my balance from my current Chase card to this one?



Do I actually need to own a business to get a Chase Business Card with Premier Cash Rebate?student loan consolidation





No, the offers are made to get your attention. But when the processing come around there are going to be a some questions such as how long have you been in business? (2 years is the recommended time). How much is your annual profit and expenses? What do you need the card for (business equipments, expandsion, etc)? What other business service are you already using? There you go. Good luck



Do I actually need to own a business to get a Chase Business Card with Premier Cash Rebate? loan



I guess so|||No, but you do have to hold some sort of office, such as management with the company you work for.|||No, simply make one up as a starter business. Do you sell on ebay? Amazon? Yard Sales? Anything? This is your chance to get your business started.



ALso, get American express as they are having a deal that you get 250,000 points with them on your first purchase. thats equivalent to $250.



Website is at:



https://www201.americanexpress.com/sbsap...



also the points take around 1-2 billing cycles.



There is a annual fee after the first year so remember to cancel during your first year after you get your $250.



GoodLuck|||Yes|||You need a business name.|||Hi



R u mad



U r lucky to have first one

No comments:

Post a Comment