Friday, August 7, 2009

Is there any way to get a Visa/Mastercard without tying in my personal credit? Can't I just use

I currently have Dell, Office Depot and Staples business accounts. I keep getting offers in the mail from various credit card companies but they all want me to use my personal credit to apply. My personal credit isn%26#039;t all that great, and we just bought a new house so I think my debt to income ratio is kind of maxed out.



Is there any way to get a Visa/Mastercard without typing in my personal credit? Can%26#039;t I just use my Tax ID#?



Is there any way to get a Visa/Mastercard without tying in my personal credit? Can%26#039;t I just use my Tax ID#?loan





It depends and probably varies from state to state, but in general, if you have set up your business as a corporation, it has its own credit rating and etc. due to what%26#039;s called the %26quot;entity concept.%26quot;



That%26#039;s one way to keep your credit and your company%26#039;s credit separate.



Is there any way to get a Visa/Mastercard without tying in my personal credit? Can%26#039;t I just use my Tax ID#?

loan



Not if its for a personal account, visa/mastercard also have business/commercial line accounts, but you%26#039;ll have to check with them on what they need for info.|||Yes,you can get a pay per use, at your local safeway or store like that(with a gift card area), and if you call them you can get your name on it after gettting one, it takes like 4-5 dollar to load but it doesnt go on credit and works just like one.|||ask an atty , please .



i think you will learn a lot that might value you.

No comments:

Post a Comment