Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The good credit cards for those with bad credit,are they actually a good deal?

I see offers on the internet they are supposed to help you rebuild your credit,but they all have annual fees around 80 bucks and interest rates around 15%. Would it be worth it to raise my credit score,or should I just wait for my score to increase by paying all my bills and then get a card that will cost less?



The good credit cards for those with bad credit,are they actually a good deal?student loans company





check these links, then decide what you want to do, they might even get you to change your mind!



see the FAQ on the first link down but really there%26#039;s plenty of advice throughout if you have time to read:



http://credit-cards.ebookorama.com



http://finance.ebookorama.com



http://credit.ebookorama.com



http://credit-repair.ebookorama.com



good luck!



if it helps please remember me cheers



The good credit cards for those with bad credit,are they actually a good deal?

loan



I found one with a pretty low fee, but they are generally not a great idea because the interest rate is high, and in addition to the annual fee they might have a %26quot;signing%26quot; fee, a %26quot;processing fee,%26quot; etc. and if you ever are late or go over the limit, the fines are MUCH higher than they are for the rest of the world.



Be very very careful. Email me if you want the company of the one I got, but think about it for a while, and keep the credit limit low even if they offer you a high one.|||Great way to make money off of the poor and desperate. No-big corporations are not out there to help people-they are there to make money. They know that probably 90% of people trying to rebuild there credit are poor and will fail and they can collect more fees from you ..late fees late fees late fees|||Bad Credit Repair Solving The Problem



By: Alexis Dey



I%26#039;d say do the latter...you can also read this article that may help you with your issue.



Good luck|||I found an excellent site with content on credit... has poor credit credit cards in there credit card list... The poor credit credit cards which I researched are on the 3rd page... The links explain the cards perfectly and have overall benefits, the pros %26amp; cons for a good decision. This way we aren%26#039;t duped like most sites I have been too. I added the source links below. I hope this helps :)

1 comment:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete