Friday, August 7, 2009

I tried my bebit card(visa)to puchase a domain but unaccepted,in case how can I send $10 to the co f

I want to purchase a domain from an american co.for that I have to pay $10,I offered my debit card (visa) but dishonoured by their system.They have only two optiones to take payment 1-credit card 2-paypal.Is there any Other way to send money from India



I tried my bebit card(visa)to puchase a domain but unaccepted,in case how can I send $10 to the co from India?





There is another option. You can get domains cheap all over the Internet. Try a domain company in India. Most likely you are trying to buy a domain from a co. in usa or some far away country



I tried my bebit card(visa)to puchase a domain but unaccepted,in case how can I send $10 to the co from India? loan



PayPal is one of the most popular online money transfer systems widely used for online auctions, pay to surf programs, e-books and purchase of low value goods. It is now a part of the online auction website eBay. More details available at



http://www.money-transfer.in/paypalindia...

No comments:

Post a Comment