Friday, August 7, 2009

What do I do? Credit?

I did this thing where they offer you something for subscribing....



.. and i did the stamps.com offer with my debit card, and just recently i found out that they billed me 68 dollars on my credit card.



I called to cancel my subscription, this clerk said he closed it saying he will take care of it ..... an hour later i get an email of 98 dollars that got charged on .



the clerk charged me 68 plus 20 for closing account .....



______



what can i do to get away from this bill.



they have my debitcard information and i don%26#039;t want them to put this towards the collection agency .. what do i do.



I thought i was done with this debit thing, the last case went over to collection agency even after i cancelled the and instead of paying them 30 dollars i ended up paying 90.



I have already canceled my debit card so they cannot charge me. but i know they might just put this up for collection and ruin my credit



What do I do? Credit?loan rates





Your first option is to call them back, and make it clear you%26#039;ll contact your state attorney general if they don%26#039;t reverse it all.



After that, try writing a letter to Stamps.com%26#039;s president and fedex it to him.



Finally, call your local DA or state attorney general. They%26#039;ll have a fraud division that may be able to help.



What do I do? Credit?

loan



You will have to decide whether to fight this on principle. Yes, they can put it to collection and mess up your credit rating. But you have to ask yourself whether they can collect in a small claims court. They will push you as far as you let them.|||Don%26#039;t call the Attorney General%26#039;s office, write them - with a copy to stamps.com. Do everything in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment